ALBUMS FROM WORST TO BEST
Trompe Le Monde
Bossanova
Come On Pilgrim
Doolittle
Surfer Rosa
TOP TEN PIXIES SONGS
10. Rock Music (album-Bosanova)
9. Subbacultcha (Album-Trompe Le Monde)
8. Is She Weird (album-Bossanova)
7. Caribou (Album-Come On Pilgrim)
6. I Bleed (Album-Doolittle)
5. I've Been Tired (Album-Come On Pilgrim)
4. River Euphrates (Album-Surfer Rosa)
3. Tame (Album-Doolittle)
2. Bone Machine (Album-Surfer Rosa)
1. Vamos (Album-Surfer Rosa)
So for me the greatest song by the pixies is VAMOS. I have looked at a lot of other lists and realize that others might disagree with me so lets put this to a vote. Whats your all-time favorite pixies song?
If anyone is like me and loves film, there is a great short film that goes quite well with your pixies music. Watch An Andalusian Dog (1929). A silent surrealist short film by the Spanish director Luis Buñuel and artist Salvador Dalí It also was the film that the pixies felt reprisented them as a band. They Played it at a lot of there concerts. The film also includes the slicing of an eye ball. if you connect that dot then I am glad.
No comments:
Post a Comment